Wednesday, May 30, 2012

2 month checkup

 Lyric had her two month checkup this last week! She was such a champ and both Akilah and I were so proud of her. I couldn't watch her get her shots, but I didn't cry and was very proud of myself for not crying :) She just took the 3 shots she had to get like a champ and let out a little cry and was done. They clinic we go to is so nice to us. They let us stay in her room for a bit after she was done so Akilah could feed her a bottle. We also got some good advice before her appointment and gave her some medicine before the shots so it would already be in her system by the time she started to hurt! 


I just love her little band aids and was so sad she had to get shots on this day, because it was probably one of her happiest days since she has been born. She was bright eyed, talking to her daddy, and wiggling all over the place. Little did she know what was coming! Poor little one :(






No comments:

Post a Comment