Wednesday, May 30, 2012

2 month pictures

Daddy was in charge of 2 month pictures while I was at work and 
he did such a wonderful job with them! 
I love all of the faces she makes while he is taking the pictures!


It looks like she is karate chopping in this picture! Really she is probably falling over :)






Then I decided to take a couple more pictures to match her 1 month pictures!
At two months Lyric is really starting to get a little personality. She is mostly happy, sleeps through the night, and hates to take naps for dad during the day! She likes to have her alone time where she is just in her crib or on her play mat and has a set of lungs on her when she is getting tired! She is eating about 5 oz when she eats from her bottle and it seems everyone loves to feed her! I am still breastfeeding and it has become one of my favorite times with her!



No comments:

Post a Comment