Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Selling our Home

We have decided to put our home up for sale by owner. We are interested in a larger home. One where Akilah will have more room to have a police dog, if he is chosen for one. We have had a lot of interest and a builder who is willing to take our home on trade if we buy his, but at this point nothing we have decided on. I created a blog for the home so people are able to see what it looks like before calling to set up a time to walk through it. Here is the blog address in case you are interested: http://4542hersheyloop.blogspot.com/


2 comments:

  1. I searched for the house and its pictures on your blog, and I think your house looks beautiful. I do hope someone has snapped it up by now. Have you moved into that larger home that you were interested in?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really had a very beautiful house! As I can see from the photos, the house is already big enough. What made you desire for a bigger house? Anyway, I hope I can find a house that’s as pretty as this, since I believe that it’s already sold by now.

    [ Leona Gladen ]

    ReplyDelete