Tuesday, August 28, 2012

NYLA SIMMONS IS HERE!

A couple new things are happening on the home front... Akilah is coaching Varsity football in Shelley, where my dad is the principal. They had their first game while we were in California and they WON! They will have another game this Saturday in Pocatello and I'll keep the blog posted on how his team does :)

I took a new job. I am now the community resource worked for Wilcox Elementary in Pocatello. I will be working with the community, teachers, parents, and the students. It will be my job to help everyone work together with a common goal of the students being in their seats each day so they can learn!

Lyric is still being a goof ball and having fun each day with daddy! I get to snuggle her all night and boy does she loved to be snuggled and kissed on her big and chubby kisses.

Jen also had Nyla this weekend while we were in California. We were very sad we didn't get to meet her at the hospital but can't wait for her and Lyric to become great friends.. below is Lyric talking to Nyla while I'm trying to feed her in the car in California.. and also some pictures of the new babay!






1 comment:

  1. Akilah! That is awesome you are the new head football coach!!!! Wish we were there to go to a game! We live by a high school here and I see the football lights lit up at night and it makes me miss the games. Have fun and you'll do great!

    ReplyDelete