Thursday, July 12, 2012

1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY!

Akilah and I just celebrated our 1 year anniversary! We did this by using a gift certificate we received for our wedding to go rafting. We went with two other couples who are our really close friends and had a blast. We went down the Salmon River and at the end of the trip one of my friends bought us the cd of pictures for our anniversary gift :)

As you will notice in some of the picture I sort of had a problem staying on my seat. Every time we would go over the rapids I would fall into the bottom of the raft and just sit there laughing and not being of much help in paddling!

Akilah also battled his fear of heights and jumped into the river! His buddy had to use a little bit a peer pressure but he did jump and he loved it! Go Akilah!!




















1 comment:

  1. I love rafting! looks like you had fun. I want to go so bad but Rich won't go.

    ReplyDelete